Catatan Popular

Sabtu, 21 Mei 2011

LUST STORY stubborn GOD IN ORDER

In a book of essays' `Uthman ibn Hasan ibn Ahmad ash-Syaakir Alkhaubawiyi, a scholar who lived in the XIII century AH, explaining that Allah SWT has created a sense, then Allah says which means:" O thou mengadaplah mind. "And mind will turn to God ahead, then Allah Almighty says: "My mind turns you!", and even reverse sense.
Then God S.W.T. will say that means: "O mind! Who am I?". Then the mind said, "You are the God who created me and I am Your slave, the poor and weak."

Then Allah says: "O my mind-created creature is more precious than you."
After that God created the desire, and said to him that says: "My passion, mengadaplah you!". Lust does not say otherwise silent. Then again, Allah said which means: "Who are you and who I am?". Then the desire, said, "I was me, and you are you."
After that God punish the hell is over 100 years, and then remove it. Then Allah says: "Who are you and who I am?". Then the desire, said, "I was me and you is you."

Then God desires that torment in hell Bure 'for 100 years. Once released, Allah SWT says: "Who are you and who I am?". Finally, recognize the desire by saying, "I am thy servant and You are the lord."
In the book also explained that the reason why God requires the fast.
In this story we are able to find that passion is very bad so we must control the passions, do not let it control our desires, because if he is controlling us, we will be destroyed.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan